Terms and conditions for membership
Klik hier om deze pagina in het Nederlands te bekijken.
I Identity vereniging
Technologisch Gezelschap is the study association for the programmes Molecular Science & Technology and Chemical Engineering at the TU Delft. Founded on the 15th of December 1890 in Delft and housed at Van der Maasweg 9, 2629 HZ, Delft.
These general conditions apply to membership of the Technologisch Gezelschap, housed in Delft.
1. The membership of the Technologisch Gezelschap is subject to a one-time payment. The amount is specified in the Huishoudelijk Reglement. Membership is during the period that the member is enrolled in one of the studies Molecular Science & Technology or Chemical Engineering in Delft. Membership may be terminated by the member in writing or through an E-mail to the Technologisch Gezelschap if the member so desires.
2. If a member wishes to terminate the membership, or does not complete his studies Molecular Science & Technology or Chemical Engineering, terminating the membership, there will be no refund of the amount referred to in article 3 paragraph 1.
3. If a member is expelled, there will be no refund of the amount referred to in article 3 paragraph 1.
4. The member must comply with the conditions of the Statuten and Huishoudelijk Reglement of the Technologisch Gezelschap.
1. At the inception of the membership, the member agrees that the Technologisch Gezelschap uses his or her data to promote its own activities to the member.
2. At the inception of the membership, the member agrees that the Technologisch Gezelschap notifies him or her of events of third parties by E-mail. If the member does not wish to receive these, the member can indicate this and will not receive any more E-mails.
3. The member agrees that his or her name, E-mail address, phone number, and photo are displayed in the yearbook and on the part of the website that can only be visited by members of Technologisch Gezelschap.
4. Information will not be shared with third parties by Technologisch Gezelschap, unless written permission has been given by the member, or when this is required for participation in an activity.
5. During activities of Technologisch Gezelschap photographs, video- or sound recordings can be made. By participating in the activity, the participant approves with the making of these recordings and their reproduction and dissemination to the site of Technologisch Gezelschap, the Technologisch Gezelschap Facebook or other media. Technologisch Gezelschap will remove this material when the member requests it.
1. Technologisch Gezelschap is in no way liable for the loss, theft and / or damage of any kind of property of participants in activities or users of services of Technologisch Gezelschap.
2. Technologisch Gezelschap presents itself in no event to be liable for damages of any kind resulting from the date or time of delivery of goods and / or services.
3. Participants of activities of Technologisch Gezelschap do so at their own risk. Technologisch Gezelschap accepts no liability for any damages, on any basis whatsoever, as a direct or indirect result of acts or omissions of (members, committee or Board members) of Technologisch Gezelschap, unless the damage is caused by intent or cases of gross fault.
VI Alcohol, drugs and weapons
1. Technologisch Gezelschap has a strict drug policy. In activities of Technologisch Gezelschap, possession and consumption of drugs is prohibited. The Board of Technologisch Gezelschap reserves the right to refuse or remove participant(s) from any activity in case of suspicion of the possession and / or consumption of drugs. These members can possibly (temporarily) be deprived from membership in the form of a suspension or expulsion.
2. When participating in activities of Technologisch Gezelschap consuming and / or being in possession of alcoholic beverages is prohibited for persons under the age of 18. The Board of Technologisch Gezelschap reserves the right to refuse or remove participant(s) from any activity in case of suspicion of the possession and / or the consumption of alcoholic beverages for persons under the age of 18. These members can possibly (temporarily) be deprived from membership in the form of a suspension or expulsion.
3. When participating in activities of Technologisch Gezelschap possession of weapons or other objects that can be used as a weapon is prohibited. The Board of Technologisch Gezelschap reserves the right to refuse or remove participant(s) from any activity in case of suspicion or detection of possession of weapons or other objects that can be used as a weapon. Furthermore, the member will be handed over to the police. These members can possibly (temporarily) be deprived from membership in the form of a suspension or expulsion.
4. Any charges for removing the participant from an activity will be borne by the participant himself.
1. When participating in activities of Technologisch Gezelschap, the participant is ought to follow regulations and / or instructions as provided by the organizing committee(s) and Board members at all times.
2. By failing to comply with Article 7, paragraph 1, the Board may decide to remove a participant from an activity, deny future participation or carry out an expulsion.
3. These terms and conditions should be seen as an extension to the Statuten and the Huishoudelijk Reglement of Technologisch Gezelschap, which in all cases should be seen as guiding. These documents can be viewed, if desired, after contacting the Board of Technologisch Gezelschap.
1. Technologisch Gezelschap reserves the right to make changes and corrections to these terms and conditions if considered necessary, any change will be announced and voted over during a general members meeting (ALV).