After the lunch lecture by Henkel the registrations for the Henkel Student Consultancy Challenge have finally opened. Registrations are individual and require your CV + (short) motivation in order to be processed correctly. The details for the case can be found below. On Friday September 17th a selection of valid registrations will be sent to Henkel for review. So hurry up, you don't want to miss this!
- Individual sign-up
- Teams of three with at least one master student per team
- Every team has a professor to give guidance
- 80-hour case study consisting of 8 hours a week for 10 weeks
- 2 ECTS for master students (extracurricular, so not replacing other ECTS from within the Chemical Engineering curriculum)
- €900,- p.p. pay out for succesfully completing the case
After you registered on the website you have to send your CV and motivation to bestuur-TG@tudelft.nl. Submissions whitout these two documents are NOT valid! We will let you know if you are chosen on September 24th. Good luck!