TG measures COVID-19
Dear TG members (please click on the title or read more to read the full message!),
In the past days both the government and the Delft University of Technology have announced certain measures against the spread of COVID-19 till the 31st of March 2020. Following their announcements, we have decided that all activities will be cancelled or postponed. We made our decision in consultation with the department of Chemical Engineering and the faculty Applied Sciences.
As for education it is very important to check the official communication channels to stay informed. For the master students: check the Brightspace page of Chemical Engineering and the Brightspace pages of the courses you are taking. For the bachelor students: keep an eye on your ULCN and TU Delft mail and make sure that these are forwarded to your personal mail so you do not miss anything! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via mail or phone. We will do our very best to help you.
We would also like to suggest that you follow the advice of the Delft University of Technology. The TG residence is closed for members till the 31st of March. The same goes for the committee room. We are unable to say how long it will take and will keep you up to date about our activities. As for the tickets, we are looking at the costs made already and will refund accordingly. You can expect to receive it on your bank account in the upcoming weeks.
The following activities have been cancelled or postponed:
- Excursion Albemarle POSTPONED (March 18)
- Pre Lustrum VR Gaming CANCELLED (March 18)
- Committee photoshoot POSTPONED (March 19)
- Lunch lecture Air Liquide POSTPONED (March 20)
- Master Gala CANCELLED (March 20)
- Parents day POSTPONED (March 21) Make sure to inform your parents!
- Ladies Delfts Blue Painting Workshop CANCELLED (March 24)
- General Members Meeting POSTPONED (March 25)
- Master trip CANCELLED (March 26 till March 28)
- Lecture at TG Drinks IMC POSTPONED (April 2)
With a firm Paradimethyl,
On behalf on the 126th board,
President of the 126th board