Student Internship Project Role Yacht Interiors
AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals. We supply industries and consumers worldwide with innovative products and we are passionate about developing sustainable answers for our customers.
AkzoNobel’s Specialty Coatings business delivers innovative coatings solutions to customers in the aerospace, automotive, yacht, and consumer electronics sectors. Thus our coatings protect and aesthetically enhance familiar products such as aircraft, yachts, smartphones, computers, and cars. We always aim to surpass customer expectations through innovation and continuous improvement while meeting all legislative requirements.
Within our Global Segment Super Yacht & Pro department we have an exciting and challenging internship assignment for a Master student. You will support the Global Market Segment Manager Yacht with research and implementation of a range of new products for the interiors of Series build and Custom build yachts. Activities include:
- Investigate the market opportunities in the interior yacht market
- Define customer needs
- Investigate and propose possible product solutions
- Liaise with other segments to identify possible in-house solutions
- Roll-out an introduction plan/go-to-market model for the new products
Who are we looking for
To apply for this internship you must possess the following attributes:
- You are a Master student, enrolled at a university (WO) in The Netherlands.
- You have a background in Finance, Marketing, Economics or Chemistry/Chemical Engineering
- You have a clear customer focus and an excellent understanding of customer needs
- You have strong analytical skills, are proficient in Excel and PowerPoint and working with and understanding analytical tools
- You have project work experience
- You are proactive, robust and have a pragmatic approach
- You are a good networker with good people skills
- You have good communication skills including an excellent command of written and spoken English
As part of your application, please supply us your CV, cover letter and lists of grades. The internship will take 6 months and you will be stationed at the AkzoNobel site in Sassenheim, the Netherlands.
For further information, please contact Rob Sanders, Graduate Talent Resourcing Partner, +31 (0)88-010 6789, option 2. Only online applications will be accepted, please go to www.akzonobel.nl/careers, reference 1700031H and use the ‘apply’ link. A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process. Agency or sales calls are not appreciated.