Every year the Foreign Excursion Tour committee organises a study trip to one or more destinations abroad for end-bachelor Molecular Science and Technology and master students Chemical Engineering of het Technologisch Gezelschap.
Coming summer the foreign excursion tour committee will organise a study tour in Europe. In the summer a group of about 25 students accompanied by several professors will behold the chemical industry, as well as certain universities throughout the three destinations. Furthermore, we will call on the distinctive cultural regions and get an impression of the beautiful nature of the countries.
The objective of this tour is to let students come into contact with companies abroad. To improve the interest and awareness the tour is combined with two weeks of different case studies which will take place before the trip. The insight of the case study is to the chemical industry and the areas in which the universities and companies operate.
In previous years, the following countries were visited:
- 2010: Dubai, Malaysia and Singapore (Spice Up The Jungle)
- 2011: United Kingdom (We Rock UK)
- 2012: Brasil (Tropisch, Utopisch en bovenal BuisCopisch)
- 2013: Italy, France and Spain (Côte d'Azure Bazen in Mediternaire pHasen!)
- 2014: Japan (Japanese high tech industry; its all about chemistry)
- 2015: Poland and Berlin (DiPoolar Express, van U-Bahn tot Succes)
- 2016: Qatar, Singapore and malaysia (Black Pearl, Arabian Nights experience the Singapore city lights)
The Foreign Excursion Tour 2017 is organised by:
|Alex Tossaint||Tour Guide|